Terms and conditions
Last modified: Jan 14, 2023
Welcome to BrandsAreAlive.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Brands Are Alive LLC Website, located at http://www.brandsarealive.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use brandsarealive.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Brands Are Alive and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on brandsarealive.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from brandsarealive.com for your own personal use is subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from brandsarealive.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from brandsarealive.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from brandsarealive.com
- Redistribute content from brandsarealive.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Brands Are Alive does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Brands Are Alive,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Brands Are Alive shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Brands Are Alive reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Brands Are Alive a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Brands Are Alive; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Brands Are Alive. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Brands Are Alive's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
ALIVE JOURNEYS TERMS & DISCLAIMERS
BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC (“BRANDS ARE ALIVE”, “BRANDSAREALIV.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”) welcomes You to its websites – BRANDSAREALIVE.COM, and any other websites owned and operated by us now and in the future (the “Sites”).
Our Sites contain, among other things, information regarding our “Journey” (each, an “Journey,” and collectively, the “Journeys”).
Data and Information Protection We Collect or You Provide Us
Personal information is collected when a Visitor of the Sites provides such information knowingly through registration or a contact form, from third parties and referrals, and passively through technology such as cookies. Personal information includes personal data, contact information, company and business information, and interpersonal information.
- “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact You, including, for example, Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about You that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- We may collect Personal Data from You, such as Your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when You create an Account to log in to our network.
- If You order Services on the Sites, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including Your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on Your behalf, such as files and messages that You send US or complete in order to join a Journey.
- If You provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect Your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send You a reply.
- When You participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When You post messages on message boards of the Sites, the information contained in Your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that You provide to us voluntarily, such as Your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if You contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in the Sites that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- To make the Sites and Services more useful to You, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from You, including Your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for Your visit.
- Also, please note that the Sites may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites may send their own cookies to collect data and solicit personal information. Therefore, we cannot guarantee Your privacy when visiting such third party sites, nor the accuracy or acceptability of any services provided by such third parties.
- When users submit sensitive information via the Sites (such as credit card numbers or social security numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software.
Uses of Your Information
- We use the Personal Data that we receive to operate the Sites, produce our Journeys, and in certain other ways, including:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure Your Account on our network
- to identify You as a user in our system
- provide improved administration of the Sites and Services
- provide the Services You request
- improve the quality of experience when You interact with the Sites and Services
- send You a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when Your Account was created
- send You administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories
- respond to Your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests
- to make telephone calls to You, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit Your feedback; an
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for our other marketing purposes
- We do not rent, sell, or share Your personal information with any other entity, except when:
- We have Your permission; or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; or when we must exercise our legal rights, protect our property, defend against legal claims, or otherwise comply with the law, or
- You order tickets to a Journey and other items on line at the Sites, and Your order is processed in collaboration with a third party company, which are instructed to not share or sell Your information.
- BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC may at times contact You at Your email address to keep You informed about local events, announcements, and other related opportunities. Should You not want to receive such information, You will find details about how to opt out the first time You are contacted.
- In the unlikely event that BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC is acquired or transferred, or changes entity status through any type of transaction (including an asset sale, merger or bankruptcy), the personal information will be among the transferred assets.
- We reserve the right to remove a user from the Sites without notice at our discretion if there are reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the restrictions above.
- Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in Your country.
- You can change Your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If You have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Our Limits on Liability Events, During Use of the Site, other BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC Services
- BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC disclaims liability arising out of use of the Sites, attendance at a Journey, or any BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC affiliated activity. In no event will we or our officers, employees, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, lost registration fees, profits, goodwill, use, data, lost real estate opportunities, or business interruptions or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy), arising out of or related to Your use of or access to, or the inability to use or to access, the Site or the services (including Your attendance at one of our Journeys), regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), warranty, statute or otherwise. We will not be liable for any damages arising from the transactions between You and any third party merchants or service providers or for any information appearing on third party merchant or service provider sites or any other site linked to our Sites.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we do not accept any liability for damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use of the Sites and We cannot guarantee that any files that You download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features. While we use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, We do not warrant that the information on the Sites itself will be free from errors or omissions. We do not warrant that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
- Access to the Sites may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. All content and services on the Sites are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty, and hereby disclaim all express or implied warranties, in respect of the Sites or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Sites, including without limitation the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, data accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose and quiet enjoyment. Any decisions or action taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the Sites are at Your sole discretion and risk and You should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
CONDUCT ON THE SITES
b) Your participation is based upon the assumption that all information You provide regarding yourself is truthful and accurate. Misleading or false information is sufficient reason for us to terminate Your account.
c) You represent that You have the proper authorization to submit all content that You submit to the Sites or through the Services. You will be entirely responsible for each individual item of content that You post on the Sites, and, as between You and us, You retain ownership and any intellectual property rights in the content You post. You agree to grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, fully sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import and otherwise exploit the content in all media now known and later developed, and to allow others to do the same.
d) We reserve the right to remove any content posted by You or other members at our sole discretion, for reasons including but not limited to that it is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or because it may infringe or violate any party’s intellectual property or privacy.
e) While we do our best to monitor the content of the Sites, You understand and agree that You may encounter material with which You disagree or find objectionable, and that You use the Sites with this understanding and acceptance, and do not hold BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC liable.
f) We do not endorse, support, or ensure the accuracy, truthfulness, or reliability of any content posted in the Sites, forum or elsewhere, nor do we endorse opinions expressed in the forum or elsewhere.
g) Use of the BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLCname and/or logo for any purpose, event or promotion without our written express consent is prohibited and may result in the termination of user’s account on the Sites and access to future Journeys.
- defame, abuse, harass, harm or threaten others
- make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements
- advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them or cause injury or property damage to any person
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
- post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images
- advertise or sell to or solicit others, excessively
- use the Sites for commercial purposes of any kind
- post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the services or features of the Sites
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the services or features of the Sites
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content displayed by, or transmitted over, the Sites
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose
- use the Sites to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity
- interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Sites or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Sites
- gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to the Sites, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Sites, by means such as hacking, password mining, decompiling or reverse engineering to access source code, or other illicit means
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites; an
- gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Sites
i) You alone are responsible for the confidentiality and security of Your account, username, password and usage. You are also accountable for all activities regarding Your account, with or without Your knowledge or permission. If You knowingly provide Your log-in information to another person, Your membership may be suspended temporarily or terminated. BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC assumes no liability for activities of Your account accessed through Your password and username. You may not use the Sites for any illegal purpose in any country or jurisdiction. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to protect Your password or account information.
j) You are not permitted to post content or initiate any communications that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, consider libelous, scandalous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable.
k) It is not permitted to make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of third parties, whether personal, corporate or governmental.ATTENDEE CONDUCT AT EVENTS
- All participants and attendees on Journeys, including You and Your guests, must be approved by BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC through advance registration and wear official wristbands designating proper registration.
- We reserve the right to remove attendees who do not comply with the proper registration, security procedures or requirements of attendee conduct outlined below at any point during an event without a refund. BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC reserves the right to remove anyone who disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of a Journey.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You may not aid in gaining an unauthorized person access to an Journey; this is grounds for removal without refund.
- You must not defame, abuse, harass, harm or threaten others, make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements.
- You may not advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them or cause injury or property damage to any person.You may not post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law or post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images.
- You may not advertise or sell to or solicit others excessively.
- You may not hand out, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- If You are unable to attend a Journey for any reason, You may be eligible to receive a refund of any registration fees previously paid in accordance with BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC Cancellation and Refund Policy provided below.
- If we deem any online, social networking, or other media reference post, article, photo or video regarding a Journey inappropriate, the offender is required to take down the material immediately upon our request for removal. If the posting is made during an Event, this may be grounds for dismissal from an Event, removal and preclusion from the Sites and future involvement in BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLCJourneys.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove You or any other attendee from a Journey, without explanation, either before or during a Journey, if such attendee engages in any unlawful, unauthorized, prohibited, improper, or unethical activities, or any other acts or omissions that we deem worthy of Your removal from a Journey.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If You become unable to attend a Journey, you must inform BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to cancel your registration. A partial refund may be available if such notification is received by certain deadlines. All deposits and full Journey payments are subject to the below refund policy.
REFUND POLICY Please note the below policy includes cancellation for any reason. All deposits and full Journey payments are subject to the below refund policy. If you do have any issues with the below policy, you may message us within 24 hours of your booking to cancel for any reason.
1. 100 Days+ Out From Journey Date – 100% refund of the deposit and any additional amount paid will be returned if notified in writing more than 100 days prior to the Journey start date.
2. 75 Days Out From Journey Date – Full payment (i.e. “balance payment”) will be due 75 days prior to departure in order to keep your spot confirmed. Failure to make payment after 7 days past due can result in losing your spot as well as your deposit.
3. 60 Days – 99 Days Out From Journey Date – 50% of your full payment is refundable OR you can transfer to a future Journey within the next 12 months for a transfer fee of 50% of your deposit amount paid. Transfers or refunds within this period can only be honored one time. If you request a transfer for a 2nd time or beyond, it will result in a full loss of payments.
4. Within 60 Days of Journey Date- No Refunds or Transfers can be offered. In certain rare extreme cases of debilitating medical issues (excluding Covid) unknown prior to booking, or the death of an immediate family member, we may be able to offer your Journey to be transferred to a future date with a $1,500 transfer fee within this period with proper documentation. In both cases, BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC must be notified within a week of this news.
Any refunds will be issued through WeTravel within 45 days after BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC receives and approves your cancellation request.
In order to maintain the integrity of our refund policy, mission, and financial agreements with our operations + medicine staff, we CANNOT make any exceptions to this policy for any reason. We appreciate your honoring this and NOT requesting us to make exceptions to our policy and this agreement.
We do contribute any non-refundable deposits or transfer fees to our scholarship program which goes directly towards enabling qualified applicants without the full financial means to attend a Journey to join.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for understanding our request and policy. We love you and so appreciate your trust in wanting to join this Journey with us!
COVID UPDATE TO CANCELLATION POLICY We have made an update to our current cancellation policy in response to the Coronavirus. While we are very optimistic this won’t affect our Journey, we wanted to ensure we did our best to plan for any unexpected situations. We do have an agreement with our venues that will allow us to move the date of our retreat should there be a major travel advisory or something that prohibits travel for most of our guests. In the case that we need to move the event, we will offer you a 100% credit towards a future Journey that can be used within 24 months for an equivalent BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLCJourney offering. You will be required to secure your spot well in advance (likely 6 months out) so we can account for these spots and ensure we can accommodate you.
Like other tour operators, we cannot provide any credit for airline flights. We recommend that you either look into travel insurance that covers these situations or find out your options with your preferred carrier, some of which are offering options to switch flights if they become affected. Please note that you are responsible for travel from your country. Should travel restrictions arise in your country that makes it difficult or impossible to attend, we will not be able to refund you outside of our existing policy. If the country where the Journey is taking place restricts travel in or greater than 50% of attendees are restricted, we will move dates and allow you to transfer your deposit/payment to that date or a future date. We ask that all guests quarantine for 2 weeks prior to the Journey in order to best ensure people do their best to honor that, we do not offer any refunds if you are unable to join as a result of contracting Covid prior to the Journey.
Please note that due to Covid you may incur some additional charges which you will be responsible for. These include an antigen test prior to departure required by BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC (many free options are available in most cities), Travel Insurance with Covid protection (previously required to travel to the country where the Journey is taking place but not anymore) and possible required testing to return to your home country (we will arrange for a way to do this within 24 hours of departures on the final day of the Journey but you will be responsible for cost of testing) – likely under $75. If you are staying beyond the final day of the Journey, you will need to locate your own testing site or online solution.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns or need anything prior.
UNAUTHORIZED USES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the content of the Sites or our materials provided or displayed on a Journey, other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of the Sites’ content to Your hard drive for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
- We retain the rights to all staff photography and video footage during an Event.
- Any use other than that permitted under this clause may only be undertaken with our prior express authorization.
Last modified: Jan 14, 2023
BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from Jan 1, 2020.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information That We Have Collected
Once you have registered with Summit, you can access your profile, review the information that is stored, and revise that information. If you have any problems, you may also contact us at email@example.com.
BRANDS ARE ALIVE LLC
5900 Balcones Drive STE 7544
Austin Texas 78731